What we do
Every day, millions of dollars in donations are jeopardized by campaigns and organizations that have failed to implement the most basic security protocols—at every level. Candidates, campaign managers, staff, key consultants, and vendors often use their own devices with literally no common security policies.
The dangers, as we saw in the last election, are real and incidents occur at EVERY level.
Campaign Defense, Inc. provides practical instructions, training, and guidance to lower political and advocacy campaigns’ risk from cyber attacks, malware, and infiltration.
Not an IT service, CDI’s team are experienced political operatives, and we know that campaigns operate within a unique, and often ad-hoc environment that makes them particularly vulnerable.
In cases where an incident has occurred, we quarterback the response: coordinating the technical and legal experts, and working with your team to understand the next steps, both operationally, politically, and from a public relations standpoint.
Significantly Reduce Your Risk of Hacking or a Cyber Attack and Subsequent Liability
- Exposure analysis of your campaign
- Know the threat and what your campaign or organization is legally required to do
- Customized protocols to handle sensitive data
- Customized staff and vendor data handling procedures to reduce exposure
- Staff training
- IT recommendations/protocols
- Assistance in securing necessary IT/hardware/software resources
Learn More About How to Prevent a Campaign Disaster
If Your Campaign has Been Hacked or Attacked
- One stop shop to secure top-level legal, incident response, and data forensic services
- Coordinated rapid response public relations services by people who know political campaigns and understand campaign dynamics
If you’ve been hacked or attacked, call this number now or email us here.
Campaigns, candidates, and consultants are exceptionally vulnerable to cyber attacks, malware and breaches.
- Limited to no-IT infrastructure
- Key personnel and strategists working off their own computer with no private network or protocols
- Poor handling of critical data, plans, records, and research
- High volume of data transfer between vendors
- No common practices
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions Small people always do that but the really great Friendly.
Postal Adress: 198 West 21th Street, Miami Beach,FL 33139
Phone: (954) 333-3333